- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tran Quoc Pagoda
- 5 min walk
- Hanoi Botanical Garden
- 16 min walk
- Ba Dinh Square
- 4 min drive
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hanoi's Ba Dinh neighbourhood, Pan Pacific Hanoi is in the city centre and on a lake. Hanoi Opera House and Hanoi War Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Dong Xuan Market and Lotte Center Hanoi. Travelling with kids? Consider Train Street, or check out an event or a game at My Dinh National Stadium.
4.5/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Safe (176 reviews)
- Quiet (145 reviews)
- Walkable (106 reviews)
- Tran Quoc Pagoda - 5 min walk
- Hanoi Botanical Garden - 16 min walk
- Dong Xuan Market - 2 min drive
- Ba Dinh Square - 4 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - 4 min drive
- Hanoi Long Bien Station - 2 min drive
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pacifica – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Ming – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Song Hong Bar – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
- Summit Lounge – Rooftop bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Pan Pacific Hanoi
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort