- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tran Quoc Pagoda
- 5 min walk
- Hanoi Botanical Garden
- 16 min walk
- Ba Dinh Square
- 4 min drive
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hanoi's Ba Dinh neighbourhood, Pan Pacific Hanoi is in the city centre and on a lake. Hanoi Opera House and Hanoi War Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hanoi Old City Gate and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Travelling with kids? Consider Train Street and Ho Tay Water Park.
- Tran Quoc Pagoda - 5 min walk
- Hanoi Botanical Garden - 16 min walk
- Dong Xuan Market - 2 min drive
- Ba Dinh Square - 4 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - 4 min drive
- Hanoi Long Bien Station - 2 min drive
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pacifica – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Ming – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Song Hong Bar – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
- Summit Lounge – Rooftop bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Pan Pacific Hanoi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort