Find cheap hotels in Harome
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Harome
Most frequently booked hotels in Harome
Finding Harome Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Harome? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Harome has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Harome include:
- Yorkshire Moors
- Helmsley Arts Centre
- Duncombe Park
- Hemsley Walled Garden
- Helmsley Castle
- Ampleforth College Golf Club
- Rievaulx Abbey
When making plans for your holiday in Harome, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Durham (MME-Tees Valley) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Harome?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Harome, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Harome are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Harome is 19 mm.