Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Queens Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the convenient parking
- Just a 3-minute drive from Turkish Baths and Health Spa and 6 minutes from Harrogate Convention Centre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 2706 reviews
About the Cedar Court Hotel Harrogate, an Ascend Hotel Collection MemberLocation Park Parade, off Knaresborough Road, Harrogate, England HG1 5AH
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 8310 square feet (772 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services are also featured at the eco-friendly Cedar Court Hotel Harrogate, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Harrogate hotel is smoke free.
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 8310 sq ft of conference space
- 772 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers for purchase
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (20 km / 12.4 mi)
- Train station: Harrogate Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Cedar Court Hotel Harrogate, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers 100 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and complimentary bathrobes. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Queens Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Lobby Bar – This cocktail bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel Harrogate
- Best Western Plus Cedar Court Harrogate
- Best Western Plus Cedar Court
- Cedar Court Hotel Harrogate
- Cedar Court Hotel
- Cedar Court Harrogate
- Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.