- Turkish Baths and Health Spa
- 3 min walk
- Royal Hall
- 4 min walk
- Harrogate Convention Centre
- 7 min walk
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, Classic Lodges The Old Swan Hotel is in an area with great shopping. Notable landmarks in the area include Harewood House and Fountains Abbey. RHS Garden Harlow Carr and Log Heights are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Turkish Baths and Health Spa - 3 min walk
- Royal Hall - 4 min walk
- Harrogate Convention Centre - 7 min walk
- Harrogate Theatre - 8 min walk
- RHS Garden Harlow Carr - 5 min drive
- Harrogate Station - 10 min walk
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Wedgwood Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Classic Lodges The Old Swan Hotel
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Terrible hotel Terrible service
Room dated very noisy Saturday night as 2 functions running. When complained to reception we were ignored and told “well what can i do about it” no offer of compensation or the courtesy of a phone call to say that there was to be functions running. Other guests also complaining about the situation in the morning. DO not stay at this hotel if you want a relaxing wknd away always check to see if weddings or events are on. The hotel does nothing for the normal customer only wanting to make the events happy. Poor service and awful customer service.