- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Royal Hall
- 1 min walk
- Turkish Baths and Health Spa
- 1 min walk
- Harrogate Convention Centre
- 4 min walk
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Country Living Hotel St George, Harrogate is located in Harrogate. Notable landmarks in the area include Harewood House and Fountains Abbey. RHS Garden Harlow Carr and Log Heights are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Royal Hall - 1 min walk
- Turkish Baths and Health Spa - 1 min walk
- Harrogate Convention Centre - 4 min walk
- Harrogate Theatre - 5 min walk
- RHS Garden Harlow Carr - 5 min drive
- Harrogate Station - 8 min walk
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
- Second on-site dining venue – Bar. Serves light fare.
About this property
Country Living Hotel St George, Harrogate
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
Fantastic hotel - public rooms, which are extensive, and bedrooms are spacious, warm and well decorated. They were very clean. Only small gripe was just a 2-person lift, but it was reasonably fast and didn’t inconvenience us too much. We will definitely return whenever we visit Harrogate.