Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and desks
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with facials, manicures and pedicures or body treatments at Orchid Beauty Rooms
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a sauna and aerobics classes
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 5-minute walk from Turkish Baths and Health Spa and 6 minutes on foot from Harrogate Convention Centre
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
The Majestic Hotel ratings based on 14 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Majestic Hotel
22 Feb 2019 by The Majestic hotel
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us here in Harrogate and hope to be able to welcome you back again in the future.
30 Jan 2019 by The Majestic hotel
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. I will highlight all your comments to our General Manager who will investigate these with the relevant Heads of Departments; implementing the corrective training where appropriate. I have personally raised your comments to our in-house maintenance and housekeeping teams regarding the issues with your bedroom. This is not the standard that we wish our guests to experience and the teams will begin the necessary work on this bedroom immediately. I am sorry that these issues were not picked up sooner however I hope that I can assure you the necessary action will be taken to return this room to the standard that is both expected and promised from us. We take all our guests' feedback extremely seriously and will always endeavour to learn and improve from it where we can. I hope that in the future you will allow us another chance to showcase the hotel to the standard that I know we operate at on a daily basis.
8 Nov 2018 by Majestic hotel
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us here in Harrogate. We strive for absolute excellence in all departments in the hotel and I am very grateful that this was received. I will pass on your kind words to the team which I am sure will be welcomed greatly. I hope that we can welcome you back to Harrogate and to us here at The Majestic again soon.
A lovely hotel close to Harrogate town Center
lovely hotel recommend
Very tatty around the edges
About the The Majestic HotelLocation Ripon Road, Harrogate, England HG1 2HU
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 29 May 2019 until 30 September 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Parking area
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Selected guestrooms
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
The Majestic Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 29343 square feet (2726 square metres). A hot tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly The Majestic Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Harrogate hotel is smoke free.
- 170 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 29343 sq ft of conference space
- 2726 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (21.3 km / 13.2 mi)
- Train station: Harrogate Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Majestic Hotel offers 170 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
On-site venue – This restaurant only serves dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
Orchid Beauty Rooms has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 15 per stay)
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve on-site parking. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve on-site parking.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14.95 and GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night (maximum GBP15 per stay)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Majestic Harrogate
- Majestic Hotel Harrogate
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.