- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Valley Gardens
- 2 min walk
- Mercer Art Gallery
- 3 min walk
- Royal Hall
- 4 min walk
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, White Hart Hotel, Best Western Premier Collection is in an area with great shopping. Notable landmarks in the area include Harewood House and Fountains Abbey. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Wetherby Racecourse or Ripon Racecourse. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (455 reviews)
- Good places to eat (341 reviews)
- Great shopping (297 reviews)
- Valley Gardens - 2 min walk
- Mercer Art Gallery - 3 min walk
- Royal Hall - 4 min walk
- Harrogate Theatre - 5 min walk
- Harrogate Convention Centre - 7 min walk
- Harrogate Station - 7 min walk
- Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Fat Badger Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- The Fat Badger Pub – Pub offering British cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
White Hart Hotel, Best Western Premier Collection
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice overnight stay
Well priced deal for boutique room that was more than adequate. Decent buffet breakfast. Free parking would be better. Great central location.