Find cheap hotels in Harvey
Hotels from £84
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Harvey
Most frequently booked hotels in Harvey
Finding Harvey Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Harvey? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Harvey has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Harvey include:
- Harvey Dam Amphitheatre
- Harvey River Bridge Estate
- Vineyard 28
- Binningup Beach
- Wellington National Park
- Harris River Dam
- Featured Wood Gallery and Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Harvey?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Harvey, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Harvey are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 61 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 232 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 287 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 101 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Harvey is 681 mm.