- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- The Galleria
- 3 min walk
- University of Hertfordshire
- 3 min walk
- Hatfield House
- 9 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hatfield, The Comet London Hatfield is in the city centre. Hatfield House and Knebworth House are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and Paradise Wildlife Park. Royal National Rose Society Gardens and Elstree Film Studios are also worth visiting.
- The Galleria - 3 min walk
- University of Hertfordshire - 3 min walk
- Hatfield House - 9 min drive
- St Albans Cathedral - 16 min drive
- Aldwickbury Park Golf Club - 17 min drive
- Hatfield Station - 7 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- Element Bar & Kitchen – Open daily.
- Element Bar & Kitchen – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
The Comet London Hatfield
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Our stay was great. Lovely breakfast and an evening meal. Everything was clean, quite spacious to. Staff were very polite and service was great. Would definitely come back.