Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer lanais, flat-screen TVs and DVD players
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Services include tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Within a 15-minute walk of Cooper Center and Volcano Garden Arts
Reviews from Trip Advisor
22.0% of guests recommend out of 39 reviews
About the Lava Lodge at Hale KilaueaLocation 19-4084 Old Volcano Road, Volcano, HI 96785
Lava Lodge at Hale Kilauea offers its guests tour or ticket assistance. WiFi is free in public spaces. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Volcano resort.
- 8 guestrooms or units
- 4 buildings
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Hilo, HI (ITO-Hilo Intl.) (45.4 km / 28.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Lava Lodge at Hale Kilauea offers 8 forms of accommodation with DVD players and complimentary bottles of water. Rooms open to lanais. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private lanai
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM until 5 PM
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Hawaii True Value- Office
If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternative location: Thai Thai Restaurant (Except Wednesday)
If you are planning to arrive after 5:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 5 PM
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, guests will need to go to Hawaii True Value- Office
Guests arriving after hours will need to go to the following location to check in: Thai Thai Restaurant (Except Wednesday)
Guests arriving after 5:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Tax ID - 1-9-004-014
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lava Lodge Hale Kilauea Volcano
- Lava Lodge Hale Kilauea
- Lava Hale Kilauea Volcano
- Lava Hale Kilauea
- Lava Lodge At Hale Kilauea Volcano
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.