Find cheap hotels in Hellenthal
Hotels from £83
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hellenthal
Most frequently booked hotels in Hellenthal
Finding Hellenthal Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Hellenthal? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 21 Hellenthal hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Hellenthal
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Hellenthal, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this Hellenthal hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Restaurant Hollerather Hof
The city of Hellenthal has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Hellenthal include:
- Eifel National Park
- Ordensburg Vogelsang
- Blankenheim Castle
- Monschau Castle
- Rotes Haus Museum
- Heimbach Power Plant
- Rur Dam
When making plans for your trip to Hellenthal, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Hellenthal?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Hellenthal, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Hellenthal are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually February and December. The months with the most rain are December and July, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Hellenthal is 32 mm.