Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Tex-Mex cuisine while dining at Restaurant Amarillo
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Splash around at the water park
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the breakfast and the proximity to shopping
- Steps from Flamingo Entertainment Centre and a 4-minute drive from Finnish Aviation Museum
- Free airport shuttle service
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo ratings based on 85 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo
About the Break Sokos Hotel FlamingoLocation Tasetie 8, Vantaa, 01510
Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo offers its guests a water park (surcharge) and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 10054 square feet (934 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available at scheduled times). Self parking is free. This 4-star Vantaa hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 309 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 10054 sq ft of conference space
- 934 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2008
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Bowling alley on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) (3.9 km / 2.4 mi)
- Train station: Helsinki Puistola Station (6.3 km / 3.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo offers 309 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. This Vantaa hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Restaurant Amarillo – This restaurant specialises in Tex-Mex cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Coffee Shop – On-site coffee shop. Open 24 hours.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a water park (surcharge) and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bowling alley on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 4:30 AM to 11:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Check-in time begins at 4 PM on Saturdays.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 4:30 AM to 11:00 PM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards not accepted
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.90 for adults and EUR 15.90 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo Vantaa
- Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo
- Break Sokos Flamingo Vantaa
- Break Sokos Flamingo
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.