Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a washer/dryer, a balcony and a separate dining area
- WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a terrace
- On-site recreation includes a sauna
- Within a 15-minute walk of Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art and Ateneum Art Museum
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee
About the Experience Living ApartmentsLocation KAMPINKUJA,2, Helsinki, HEL 00100
As a guest of Experience Living Apartments, you'll find a sauna and a terrace. Public spaces have WiFi and wired Internet for a fee. For a fee, parking is available.
- 3 guestrooms or units
Family Friendly Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized fridge/freezer
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Helsinki Koydenpunojankatu Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Kalevankatu Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Experience Living Apartments offers 3 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with washers/dryers and a hairdryer. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate dining areas and includes desks. Full-sized fridge/freezers, microwaves and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a shower. Rollaway/extra beds are also available.
- Washer and dryer
- Private balcony
- Dining room
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds available
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Recreational amenities at the apartment include a sauna.
- Check-in time starts at 16:00
- Check-in time ends at 20:00
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 7 days ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11:00:00
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets: EUR 30.0
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 30.0
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Suite Albertinkatu 27 Apartment Helsinki
- Suite Albertinkatu 27 Apartment
- Suite Albertinkatu 27 Helsinki
- Suite Albertinkatu 27 Helsink
- Experience Living Apartments Apartment Helsinki
- Experience Living Apartments Apartment
- Experience Living Apartments Helsinki
- Experience Living s Helsinki
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.