Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer sofa beds, LED TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Open Lobby á la carte
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a 24-hour business centre, a meeting room and a computer
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a sauna and complimentary bicycles
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute drive from Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art and a few minutes from Finlandia Hall
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Holiday Inn Helsinki West- Ruoholahti ratings based on 44 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Holiday Inn Helsinki West- Ruoholahti
7 Jul 2019 by Armi Hatakka, general manager
Dear guest, thank you for your stay and for your very fine feedback pointing out the friendly service, cleanliness and breakfast. This is such a great news and I'm truly happy to share your opinion with all our staff members and thank them for you as well. Warm welcome back again. Kindest regards,
18 Jun 2019 by Armi Hatakka, general manager
Dear valued guest, Thank you for your stay and for your fine feedback. Warm welcome back again soon. Kindest regards,
17 Jun 2019 by Jyri S, Front Office Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback concerning your recent stay with us. I am sorry to see that we did not live up to the expectations of your stay. I would love to hear your comments of what went wrong. If I may kindly ask you to send us an email at email@example.com Thank you! Best Regards Jyri S Front Office Manager Holiday Inn Helsinki West Ruoholahti
19 Jun 2019 by Jyri S, vastaanottopäällikkö
Hei! Kiitos palautteestasi! Onpa mukava kuulla, että viihdyitte luonamme! Tervetuloa uudelleen tänne meren äärelle, metron varteen ja oikein aurinkoisia kesäpäiviä! Ystävällisin terveisin Jyri S, vastaanottopäällikkö Holiday Inn Helsinki West Ruoholahti
4 Jun 2019 by Armi Hatakka, general manager
Dear valued guest, Thank you for your stay and for your kind feedback. Iäm happy to ba able to thank all our team members for you as well. Warm welcome back again soon. Kindest regards,
6 May 2019 by Armi Hatakka, general manager
Dear valued guest, Thank you for your stay and for your very nice feedback as well. Warm welcome back again soon. Kindest regards,
30 Apr 2019 by Armi Hatakka, hotellinjohtaja
Hyvä vieraamme, lämmin kiitokseni sekä vierailustanne että ihanasta palautteestanne. On kiva saada kuulla, että piditte uudesta ulkonäöstämme ja että viihdyitte meillä muutoinkin. Aamiaisemme on runsas ja värikäs valikoimaltaan jo nyt, mutta tulemme uusimaan ja lisäämään tuotteita myös jatkossakin. Olen iloinen voidessani kiittää myös henkilökuntaammekin puolestanne. Lämpimästi tervetuloa myös uudelleen. Kiitollisin ja aurinkoisin terveisin,
12 Feb 2019 by Armi Hatakka, hotellinjohtaja
Hyvä vieraamme, lämmin kiitos teille vierailustanne sekä aivan superihanasta palautteestanne, joka minulla on jo ollut ilo välittää kiitostenne kera työntekijöillemmekin. Huonepalvelu on tosiaankin erinomainen palvelumuoto ja on ihana saada kuulla, että nautitte siitä täysin. Lämpimästi tervetuloa myös uudelleen. Ystävällisin ja kiitollisin terveisin,
10 Feb 2019 by Armi Hatakka, hotellinjohtaja
Hyvä vieraamme Mike, lämmin kiitos vierailustanne sekä arvokkaasta toimintaamme kehittävästä palautteestanne. Voitte aina halutessanne ostaa aamiaisen myös huonehintaan sisältyvänä. Erikseen ostettuna runsas ja maittava aamiaisbufeemme maksaa 20e/hlö/päivä. Hintamme vaihtelevat kysynnän ja tarjonnan mukaan päivittäin kuten alallamme yleisestikin on tapana. Toivottavasti saamme teidät jatkossakin vieraaksemme. Kiitollisin ja ystävällisin terveisin,
29 Dec 2018 by Armi Hatakka, general manager
Dear valued guest, Thank you so much for your stay and for your very fine feedback. I'm happy to hear that you really enjoyed your stay even though the new pillows were too hard for you. Please remember that we also have pillow menu with 5 different types of pillows to choose from. I'm so happy to be able to thank all our staff members for you as well. Warm welcome back again. Kindest regards,
About the Holiday Inn Helsinki West- RuoholahtiLocation Sulhasenkuja 3, Helsinki, 00180
Holiday Inn Helsinki West- Ruoholahti offers its guests a sauna, a fitness centre, and complimentary bicycles. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a meeting room. A terrace, multilingual staff, and a fireplace in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly Holiday Inn Helsinki West- Ruoholahti. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Holiday Inn Helsinki West- Ruoholahti was completed in March 2018. This 4-star Helsinki hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 256 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Built in 2005
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) (29.7 km / 18.5 mi)
- Train station: Helsinki Koydenpunojankatu Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Salmisaari Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Holiday Inn Helsinki West- Ruoholahti offers 256 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. A pillow menu is available. 40-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, a bidet and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Open Lobby á la carte – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Open Lobby – On-site lobby lounge. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a fitness centre and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 15 per accommodation, per night
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Helsinki West Ruoholahti Hotel
- Holiday Inn Helsinki West Ruoholahti
- Helsinki Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Helsinki City West Hotel Helsinki
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).