Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, showers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include multilingual staff and a lift
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 10-minute walk of Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art and Ateneum Art Museum
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Hotel Finn ratings based on 120 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Finn
4 Jan 2019 by Hotel Finn
Dear AA, thank you for your review. We're really happy to read that we managed to exceed your expectations. Thank you for your visit and warmly welcome again!
19 Sep 2018 by Hotel Finn
Dear Nadine, thank you for your review. We are happy if you enjoyed our location. We can agree that our very central location on a lively street has its cons, too, especially on weekend nights. We've recently changed all of our windows into new double ones, and we hope that this has improved the situation. We think our beds are comfy, and it is great that you agreed with us. We are sorry to hear that the toilet was too small for your preference. The bathroom size does vary depending on the room type and every room types size and amenities are listed on each type’s site on Expedia. Thank you for staying with us and warmly welcome again!
Nice and easy
nice place for city break
Work visit of 1 week. OK
Excellent location, good value
9 May 2019 by Paula
Hi! Thanks for your stay. I'm happy to learn you liked the hotel and the location of it - we hope to see you again some day! Have a great day, Kind regards Paula Hotel Finn
30 Apr 2019 by Emma
Kiitos palautteestanne! Palautteenne ansiosta olemme saaneet nämä viat korjattua. Kiva kuulla että tästä huolimatta viihdyitte meillä hyvin! Olette lämpimästi tervetulleita uudestaan. Ystävällisin terveisin, Emma Hotel Finn
9 May 2019 by Paula
Dear Guest - thanks for your stay and for this great review. We hope to see you again at Hotel Finn! Kind regards Paula Hotel Finn
11 Jan 2019 by Hotel Finn
Thank you for your feedback!
About the Hotel FinnLocation Kalevankatu 3 b, Helsinki, 00100
Hotel Finn offers its guests multilingual staff and a lift. WiFi is free in public spaces. Parking is available for a fee. This Helsinki hotel is smoke free.
- 36 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1952
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) (20.4 km / 12.7 mi)
- Train station: Helsinki Central Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Ylioppilastalo Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Finn offers 36 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. This Helsinki hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Saturday: 8 AM-11 PM
- Sunday-Sunday: 10 AM-9 PM
Guests will receive an email with check-in instructions prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 8 AM - 11 PM
- Sunday - Sunday: 10 AM - 9 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 30 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Finn Helsinki
- Hotel Finn
- Finn Helsinki
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).