Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine at Brasserie Kamp, one of the property's 2 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the spaciousness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 5-minute walk from Stockmann and 6 minutes on foot from Ateneum Art Museum
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Hotel Kamp ratings based on 28 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Kamp
Major comforts in a beautiful city
About the Hotel KampLocation Pohjoisesplanadi 29, Helsinki, 00100
Hotel Kamp offers its guests a health club and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Spa services, a library, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Hotel Kamp. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Helsinki hotel is smoke free.
- 179 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1887
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) (19.8 km / 12.3 mi)
- Train station: Helsinki Central Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Kauppatori Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Kamp offers 179 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 37-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Helsinki hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in April 2016.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Brasserie Kamp – This brasserie specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Yume – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves dinner. Open selected days.
Kamp Upper Lounge – On-site lobby lounge.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 35 per accommodation, per day
- Weight limit: 22 lb
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Kamp Helsinki
- Hotel Kamp
- Kamp Helsinki
- Kamp Hotel Helsinki
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in smoking rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.