Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer ironing boards
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Enjoy local and international cuisine while dining at Marski
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, 5 meeting rooms and a gift shop
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Stockmann and 5 minutes on foot from Ateneum Art Museum
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Marski by Scandic ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Marski by Scandic
About the Marski by ScandicLocation Mannerheimintie 10, Helsinki, 00100
Marski by Scandic offers its guests a health club and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. There are 5 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly Marski by Scandic also features gift shops/news stands, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 4-star Helsinki hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 363 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) (19.9 km / 12.3 mi)
- Train station: Helsinki Central Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Ylioppilastalo Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Marski by Scandic offers 363 forms of accommodation with an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Marski – This restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 6:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Scandic Marski Hotel Helsinki
- Scandic Marski Hotel
- Scandic Marski Helsinki
- Scandic Marski
- Hotel Scandic Marski
- Hotel Scandic Marski
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).