Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with memory foam beds, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- For dining with a beachfront location, stop by Bistro Gimis, one of the property's 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the nice bathrooms and low noise level
- Just a 3-minute drive from Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art and a few minutes from Finlandia Hall
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki ratings based on 141 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki
14 Dec 2018 by Best regards, Petra Rissanen / Guest relations
Thank you so much for your stay with us. Enjoy the Christmas time and I hope to see you soon again as our guest here in Seaside!
8 Aug 2018 by Best regards, Petra Rissanen / Guest relations
Dear MinnaK, thank you so much for your stay with us and for your kind feedback. We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay in our Double King -room. Have a great day and welcome to stay with us soon again!
17 Jun 2019 by Best regards, Petra Rissanen / Concierge
Hello, thank you so much for your stay with us and for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear the cleanling didn't work for the second day. I will forward this feedback to the staff on the housekeeping. Have a nice day and see you soon again!
11 Jun 2019 by Best regards, Emmi / Front Desk
Hi, Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel! We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you back soon. Have a wonderful summer!
6 Jun 2019 by Sergei Pennonen, Front Office Service Manager
Hei, Kiitos paljon vierailustanne Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki -hotellissa. On mukava kuulla, että viihdyitte meille ja että Super Breakfast -aamiaisemme maistui teille hyvin. Mukavaa kesää ja tervetuloa uudestaan!
20 May 2019 by Best regards, Petra Rissanen / Concierge
Hello, thank you for your stay with us. Great to hear you have had a good time with us! Have a nice day and welcome back soon again!
22 May 2019 by Ystävällisesti, Petra Rissanen / Concierge
Hei, kiitos vierailustanne meillä Seasidessa ja palautteestanne. Onpa ikävä kuulla, että huone on ollut noin kylmä. Olittehan yhteydessä asiasta vastaanottoon? Mukavaa kesää ja nähdään pian uudestaan!
15 May 2019 by Ystävällisesti, Petra Rissanen / Concierge
Hei, kiitos paljon vierailsutanne meillä Seasidessa, onpa ihana kuulla, että olette viihtyneet ja kaikki on mennyt mukavasti! Kivaa kesän odotusta ja tervetuloa pian taas vieraaksemme!
11 May 2019 by Ystävällisesti, Petra Rissanen / Concierge
Hei, kiitos vierailustanne meillä Seasidessa ja palautteestanne. Onpa kiva kuulla, että olette viihtyneet. Aurinkoista kevättä ja tervetuloa pian taas vieraaksemme!
About the Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, HelsinkiLocation Ruoholahdenranta 3, Helsinki, 00180
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Event space at this hotel measures 9149 square feet (850 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki was completed in June 2017. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Helsinki hotel.
- 1 building
- 349 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 9149 sq ft of conference space
- 850 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1990
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) (21.6 km / 13.4 mi)
- Train station: Helsinki Koydenpunojankatu Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Hietalahti Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki offers 349 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Memory foam beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Memory foam beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Bistro Gimis – This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Ro-Ro Bar – This coffee shop only serves lunch. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Free bicycles nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10 and EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 29.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel Helsinki
- Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel
- Radisson Blu Seaside Helsinki
- Radisson Blu Seaside
- Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki Hotel Helsinki
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.