- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- West Harbour Terminal
- 12 min walk
- Helsinki West Terminal
- 12 min walk
- Kamppi Center
- 15 min walk
- Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Helsinki's Kamppi neighbourhood, Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki is in the city centre and near the beach. Helsinki Cathedral is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Stockmann and Flamingo Entertainment Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Helsinki Ice Hall or Hartwall Arena.
- West Harbour Terminal - 12 min walk
- Helsinki West Terminal - 12 min walk
- Stockmann - 15 min walk
- Kamppi Center - 15 min walk
- Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art - 19 min walk
- Hietalahti Station - 2 min walk
- Helsinki Koydenpunojankatu Station - 3 min walk
- Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bistro Gimis – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Ro-Ro Bar – Coffee shop. Serves lunch daily.
About this property
Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was very clean, friendly staff. The room looked like a hospital room, but most important it was clean. Very thankful that our room was ready when we checked in at 10:30am. Thank you so much!