- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Allas Sea Pool
- 4 min walk
- Helsinki City Hall
- 9 min walk
- Senate Square
- 11 min walk
- Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Helsinki's Katajanokka neighbourhood, Scandic Grand Marina is near a metro station. Helsinki Cathedral is a notable landmark, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Stockmann and Flamingo Entertainment Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Helsinki Ice Hall or Hartwall Arena. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Allas Sea Pool - 4 min walk
- Helsinki City Hall - 9 min walk
- Senate Square - 11 min walk
- Helsinki Cathedral - 12 min walk
- Stockmann - 17 min walk
- Kauppiaankatu Tram Station - 2 min walk
- Helsinki Central Station - 20 min walk
- Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Makasiini – Restaurant offering Scandinavian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Scandic Grand Marina
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Really wonderful staff who were helpful throughout our trip. Our room was comfortable and met our needs. The breakfast was quite nice and had a diverse range of foods. Located near tram lines, it was easy to travel around Helsinki from the hotel.