Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchenette, a TV and a shower
- Free self-parking
- Amenities include a lift
- On-site recreation includes a playground
- Within a 15-minute walk of Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art and Ateneum Art Museum
About the Studio Apartment in Helsinki - Eerikinkatu 26Location Eerikinkatu 26, Helsinki, Helsinki 00180
Studio Apartment in Helsinki - Eerikinkatu 26 offers its guests a lift. The front desk is open around the clock. Self parking is free.
- 1 guestroom or unit
Free self parking
- Train station: Helsinki Koydenpunojankatu Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Aleksanterin Teatteri Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
All forms of accommodation include kitchenettes. Bathrooms include a shower.
- In-room kitchenette
- Separate bedroom
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Studio Apartment Helsinki Eerikinkatu 26
- Studio Helsinki Eerikinkatu 26
- Studio Eerikinkatu 26
- Studio Apartment in Helsinki Eerikinkatu 26