Find cheap hotels in Hengelo
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hengelo
Most frequently booked hotels in Hengelo
Finding Hengelo Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Hengelo? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Hengelo
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Hengelo, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Hengelo liked the on-site gym:
- Van Der Valk Hotel Hengelo
The welcoming city of Hengelo is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Hengelo include:
- Grolsch Veste
- University of Twente
- Rijksmuseum Twente
- Grote Kerk
- Hulsbeek in Oldenzaal
When is the Best Time to Explore Hengelo?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Hengelo, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Hengelo are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and June, whereas March and November have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Hengelo is 27 mm.