Enter dates to see availability
- All cottages offer kitchens, washers/dryers and deep-soaking bathtubs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Amenities include laundry facilities
- Within a 10-minute walk of Henley Bridge and Leander Club
- Pets welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
About the Cosy CottageLocation 98 West St., Henley-on-Thames, England RG9 2EA
As a guest of Cosy Cottage, you'll find a BBQ, a garden, and laundry facilities. WiFi is free in public spaces. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Henley-on-Thames cottage is smoke free.
- 1 guestroom or unit
- Self-service laundry
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free parking nearby
- Train station: Henley-on-Thames Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Guest accommodation at Cosy Cottage offers washers/dryers and DVD players. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate living rooms. Accommodation at this 3.5-star cottage has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Dining room
- Living room
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Electric kettle
- Separate shower and tub
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Debit cards
- Cosy Cottage Central Henley London Windsor Oxford Reading
- Cosy Central Henley London Windsor Oxford Reading
- Cosy Cottage Henley-on-Thames
- Cosy Henley-on-Thames
- Cottage Cosy Cottage Henley-on-Thames
- Henley-on-Thames Cosy Cottage Cottage
- Cottage Cosy Cottage
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.