Find cheap hotels in Hermon
Hotels from £39
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hermon
Most frequently booked hotels in Hermon
Finding Hermon Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Hermon? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Hermon
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Hermon, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Hermon hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
- Bartholomeus Klip Farmhouse
The city of Hermon has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Hermon include:
- Kloovenburg Wine & Olive Estate
- The Gallery
- Riebeek Cellars Wine Shop
- Allesverloren Estate
- Riebeeck West Playfield
- Breytenbach Centre
When is the Best Time to Explore Hermon?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Hermon, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Hermon are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 3 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Hermon is 20 mm.