Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking, self-parking and RV/bus/lorry parking
- Enjoy international cuisine with golf course views at Hadrians Brasserie, one of the property's 3 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the 2 spa tubs
- Treat yourself to body scrubs, massages or manicures and pedicures at Slaley Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a golf course, a health club and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- 11 minutes by car from Derwent Reservoir and 14 minutes from Stocksfield Golf Club
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 3732 reviews
About the Slaley HallLocation Slaley Hall, Hexham, England NE47 0BX
Slaley Hall offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 hot tubs. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. An indoor pool, a kid's pool, and a health club are also featured at the eco-friendly Slaley Hall. Self parking and valet parking are free. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Hexham hotel.
- 1 building
- 141 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1900
- English breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) (36.3 km / 22.5 mi)
- Train station: Riding Mill Station (9.6 km / 6 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking, self parking, and RV/bus/truck parking
Slaley Hall offers 141 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily.
Hadrians Brasserie – Overlooking the golf course, this brasserie specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Dukes Grill – Overlooking the golf course, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
The Claret Jug – Overlooking the golf course, this bistro specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
19th Bar – Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant serves lunch and light fare. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 36-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including a health club. 2 hot tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a kid's pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Rafting nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Slaley Spa has 8 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.00 per night.
- Pets: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Slaley Hall Hotel Hexham
- Slaley Hall Hotel
- Slaley Hall Hexham
- Slaley Hall
- Hall Slaley
- Hall Hotel Slaley
- De Vere Slaley Hall Hotel Hexham
- De Vere Slaley Hall Hexham
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.