Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer pillowtop beds, flat-screen TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- English breakfast served weekdays for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- 14 minutes by car from Cliveden House and 8 minutes from Hughenden Manor
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 54 reviews
About the Rye Court HotelLocation 141 London Road, High Wycombe, England HP11 1BT
Rye Court Hotel offers its guests a garden, a picnic area, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Rye Court Hotel also features express check-out and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Free self parking is available. A complete renovation of Rye Court Hotel was completed in September 2016. This 3.5-star High Wycombe hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 17 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (30.5 km / 18.9 mi)
- Train station: High Wycombe Station (1.7 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Rye Court Hotel offers 17 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. This High Wycombe hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 8 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Rye Court Hotel High Wycombe