- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Himeville Museum
- 16 min walk
- Garden Castle Caves Nature Reserve
- 4 min drive
- Underberg Country Club
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Himeville, Premier Resort Sani Pass is in a rural location and on a river. Those looking for an activity can check out Underberg Country Club, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Drakensberg Mountains and Mkhomazi Wilderness area.
- Himeville Museum - 16 min walk
- Garden Castle Caves Nature Reserve - 4 min drive
- Underberg Country Club - 6 min drive
- Underberg Studio - 7 min drive
- Reichenau Mission - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Maluti – Poolside family restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Premier Resort Sani Pass
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service
Our stay was disappointing for several reasons. 1) heated pool was not available and the outdoor pool was slightly green. As well as the toilets by the pools having no soap or towels/hand drier. 2) customer service skills with the majority of staff was fair to poor. With poor communication on the telephone to simple requests like what is the theme for this evenings buffet... 3) the room was ok although the air con is so loud it sounds like it’s going to take off. Overall the lack of pool and poor services really ruined it despite this place having a lot of potential! One nice thing was the horse riding . Our instructor was great and really friendly!