Find cheap hotels in Hinoematamura
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hinoematamura
Most frequently booked hotels in Hinoematamura
Finding Hinoematamura Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Hinoematamura? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Hinoematamura has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Hinoematamura include:
- Nikko National Park
- Oze National Park
- Nikko Yumoto Ski Area
- Yutaki Waterfall
- Ryuzu Waterfall
- Mount Nantai
- Sainoko Lake
When is the Best Time to Explore Hinoematamura?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Hinoematamura, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Hinoematamura are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas December and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 244 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 351 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 248 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Hinoematamura is 1135 mm.