Find cheap hotels in Hiratsuka
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hiratsuka
Most frequently booked hotels in Hiratsuka
Finding Hiratsuka Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Hiratsuka? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 Hiratsuka hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Hiratsuka
When you're thinking about where to stay in Hiratsuka, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following Hiratsuka hotels for the free breakfast:
- Toyoko Inn Shonan Hiratsuka-eki Kita-guchi No.2
- HOTEL LiVEMAX Hiratsuka-Ekimae
The city of Hiratsuka has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Hiratsuka include:
- Hiratsukashi Park
- Hiratsuka Museum of Art
- Hiratsuka Hachiman-gu Shrine
- Kana Garden
- Komakata Shrine
- Oiso Beach
- Hakkeijima Sea Paradise
When making plans for your holiday in Hiratsuka, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Hiratsuka?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Hiratsuka, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Hiratsuka are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 265 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 342 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 256 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Hiratsuka is 1155 mm.