Find cheap hotels in Hitachi
Hotels from £21
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hitachi
Most frequently booked hotels in Hitachi
Finding Hitachi Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Hitachi? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 8 Hitachi hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Hitachi
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Hitachi, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these Hitachi hotels for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Route-Inn Hitachitaga
- Toyoko Inn Hitachi Ekimae
The city of Hitachi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Hitachi include:
- Hitachi Kamine Park
- Hitachi Civic Center Science Museum
- Ose Beach
- Kawarago Beach
- Kujihama Beach
- Freshwater Fish Museum
- Ibaraki Botanical Gardens
When arranging your Hitachi getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Ibaraki (IBR) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Hitachi?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Hitachi, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Hitachi are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and May, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Hitachi is 40 mm.