Find cheap hotels in Hodatsushimizu-cho
Hotels from £29
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hodatsushimizu-cho
Most frequently booked hotels in Hodatsushimizu-cho
Finding Hodatsushimizu-cho Hotels
So, you're considering going to Hodatsushimizu-cho? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Hodatsushimizu-cho has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Hodatsushimizu-cho include:
- Noto Country Club
- Kita Family House
- Noto Peninsula
- Himi Seaside Botanical Garden
- Keta Taisha Shrine
- Myojo-ji Temple
- Jonichiji Temple
When making plans for your trip to Hodatsushimizu-cho, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Toyama (TOY) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Hodatsushimizu-cho?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Hodatsushimizu-cho, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Hodatsushimizu-cho are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas October and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Hodatsushimizu-cho is 35 mm.