Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, room service (during limited hours) and premium bedding
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- For dining with ocean views, stop by Sunset Restaurant, one of the property's 2 restaurants and 4 bars/lounges
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to facials, body treatments or hot stone massages at Tranquility Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes tennis courts, a fitness centre and motor boating
- Guests speak favourably about the clean guestrooms and the convenient parking
- Just a 2-minute walk from Sandy Lane Beach and 14 minutes on foot from Paynes Bay Beach
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 2240 reviews
About the The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa Adults Only - All InclusiveLocation Vauxhall, Holetown, St. James
This resort is all-inclusive. On-site food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks and beverages included
- Room service during certain hours
Activities and facilities/equipment
All on-site activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Motorised water sports
- Fitness facilities
- Water fitness
- On-site entertainment and activities
- On-site live performances
- Theme parties
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for bottled spirits
- Surcharge for room service
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Off-site tours
- Kayaking included
- Rowing/canoeing included
- Sailing included
- Windsurfing included
- Taxes included
- Motorised water sports included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Water skiing included
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Tennis included
- Water fitness classes/lessons included
- Volleyball included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- All available beverages included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Surcharge for room service
- Off-site tours not included
- Yoga classes/lessons included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- On-site entertainment and activities included
- Bartending classes/lessons included
- Gratuities included
- Cooking classes/lessons included
- Additional gratuities accepted
- All food and beverages included
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for bottled liquor
- Room service during certain hours
- All on-site activities, facilities and equipment included
- All non-motorised water sports included
- On-site live performances included
- All land activities, recreational facilities and equipment included
- Theme parties included
- Snorkelling included
The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa Adults Only - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at on-site restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa Adults Only - All Inclusive offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 4 bars/lounges, A beach bar, and A poolside bar. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the romantic The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa Adults Only - All Inclusive. Free self parking is available. A complete renovation of The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa Adults Only - All Inclusive was completed in August 2019. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Holetown resort.
- 161 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 3 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 4 bars or lounges
- Built in 1978
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.) (25.5 km / 15.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa Adults Only - All Inclusive offers 161 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. Cable televisions are provided. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and free toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Sunset Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Enid's Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Caribbean cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
Piano Bar – On-site piano bar. Open daily.
Rum Shop Bar – This bar overlooks the ocean. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Beach Bar – This cocktail bar is located on the beach. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Fishing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Boat on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Boat and paddles on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Waterskiing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Tranquility Spa has 4 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards not accepted
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 350.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 9.54 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Barbados Club
- Barbados Club Resort
- Club Barbados
- Club Barbados Resort
- Club Barbados Resort All Inclusive
- Club Resort All Inclusive
- Club Resort Barbados
- Club Barbados Resort All Inclusive Holetown
- Club Barbados Holetown
- Club Barbados Resort Adults All Inclusive Holetown
- Club Barbados Resort Adults All Inclusive
- Club Barbados Adults All Inclusive Holetown
- Club Barbados Adults All Inclusive
- The Club Barbados Resort Spa Adults Only All Inclusive
- The Club Barbados Resort Spa All Inclusive
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 16 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.