Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include wedding services
- Guests like the restaurant and breakfast
- 9 minutes by car from North Light Gallery and 10 minutes from Dove Stone Reservoir
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 741 reviews
About the The Huntsman InnLocation Greenfield Road, Holmfirth, England HD9 3XF
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Holmfirth inn is smoke free.
- 15 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Honley Station (6.4 km / 4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Huntsman Inn offers 15 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
On-site venue – This pub specialises in local cuisine.
On-site venue No. 2 – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 11 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 11 AM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.