Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- 14 minutes by car from Peak District National Park and 9 minutes from North Light Gallery
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74.0% of guests recommend out of 1213 reviews
About the The Old Bridge InnLocation Market Walk, Holmfirth, England HD9 7DA
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The Old Bridge Inn also features a terrace, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Holmfirth inn is smoke free.
- 21 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (46 km / 28.6 mi)
- Train station: Brockholes Station (4.1 km / 2.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Old Bridge Inn offers 21 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Old Bridge Inn – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.00 per stay.
- Pets are welcome
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Old Bridge Inn Holmfirth
- Old Bridge Holmfirth
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.