Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 5 bathrooms, LCD TVs and DVD players
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a terrace and a fireplace in the lobby
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 7 minutes by car from Langsett Reservoir and 10 minutes from North Light Gallery
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 104 reviews
About the The White HorseLocation Scholes Rd, Holmfirth, England HD9 1LY
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The White Horse also features a terrace, a garden, and a picnic area. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Holmfirth inn is smoke free.
- 5 guestrooms or units
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free parking nearby
- Train station: Brockholes Station (4.6 km / 2.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The White Horse offers 5 forms of accommodation with DVD players and espresso makers. 32-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Holmfirth inn provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- 5 bathrooms
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The White Horse has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from noon - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from noon - 10 PM.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.