Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Terrace Room
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute walk from Victoria Harbour and 4 minutes on foot from Hong Kong Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Free local-area shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 1196 reviews
About the Bishop Lei International HouseLocation 4 Robinson Road, Hong Kong,
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally every year. They will be closed from 01 December until 14 March:
- Swimming pool
Bishop Lei International House offers its guests a fitness centre and a seasonal outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. A business centre and a meeting room are available. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Bishop Lei International House. This 4-star Hong Kong hotel is smoke free.
- 227 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- Dining venue
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (37.9 km / 23.5 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Central Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
Bishop Lei International House offers 227 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Terrace Room – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre and a seasonal outdoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 385 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 500.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 124.3 for adults and HKD 78.1 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 385 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bishop Lei International House Hotel Hong Kong
- Bishop Lei International House Hotel
- Bishop Lei International House Hong Kong
- Bishop Lei International House
- Bishop Lei International Hotel
- Hotel Bishop Lei International
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in November.