Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and cable TV
- Enjoy Italian cuisine at Nicholini's, one of the property's 6 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the family-friendly amenities
- Steps from Pacific Place and 3 minutes on foot from Victoria Harbour
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 4048 reviews
About the Conrad Hong KongLocation Pacific Place, Hong Kong,
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 01 August 2019 until 08 September 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
As a guest of Conrad Hong Kong, you'll find an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There are 6 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, A poolside bar, and A bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Spa services, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Conrad Hong Kong. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Hong Kong hotel.
- 512 guestrooms or units
- 22 levels
- 6 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1990
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (38.7 km / 24.1 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Wan Chai Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Conrad Hong Kong offers 512 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Televisions come with premium cable channels. Fridges and espresso makers are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Hong Kong hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and a safe. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Nicholini's – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Brasserie on the Eighth – This brasserie specialises in French cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Garden Cafe – This buffet restaurant overlooks the pool and specialises in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Golden Leaf – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Lobby Lounge – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 550.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: HKD 350 for adults and HKD 192.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: HKD 120 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 600 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Conrad Hong Kong
- Conrad Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Conrad
- Conrad Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Conrad Hong Kong Hotel
Awards & Affiliations
- Conrad Hong Kong is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.