Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Chinese cuisine while dining at The Dining House
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to the airport and the local sightseeing
- Steps from Queen Elizabeth Stadium and 3 minutes on foot from Victoria Harbour
- Free local-area shuttle service
Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong ratings based on 27 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong
27 Mar 2019 by Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comments. We regret to hear that your stay did not meet your expectation this time. On your next visit, you may approach our Guest Service Manager if you would like us to re-arrange a room for you, for a better stay experience. In the future we will continue providing the best stay experience to all guests in Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.
22 Nov 2018 by Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong
Dear Jason, Thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear that you had a great stay with us and appreicated our location. In the future we will continue providing the best stay experience to all guests in Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong. Look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.
11 Sep 2018 by Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. In the future we will continue providing the best stay experience to all guests in Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong. Look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.
Lovely hotel but a walk to the MTR station.
27 Mar 2018 by Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong
Dear Sue, Thank you for your comments. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong is located amid Wanchai and Causeway Bay where numerous shopping and dining options along with Causeway Bay MTR Station are just in minutes of walk. Your comments on the hotel facilities are well taken for future improvement. In the future we will continue providing the best stay experience to all guests in Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong. Look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.
The hotel is in a good position.
9 Mar 2018 by Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong
Dear Geordie, Thank you for your comments. We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with u and appreciated our location and services. In the future we will continue providing the best stay experience to all guests in Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong. Look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.
Good location and hotel
13 Oct 2017 by Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong
Dear Guest, Thank you for your lovely comments. We are so glad to learn that you had a great stay with us and appreciated our location and amenities. On your next visit, we strongly recommend you to try out our other room types that measure up to 48 sq. m for more spacious and comfortable stay. In the future we will continue providing the best stay experience to all guests in Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong. Look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.
Good Hotel in Good Location
About the Dorsett Wanchai Hong KongLocation 387-397, Queen's Road East, Hong Kong,
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered on selected days. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Hong Kong hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 454 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- Built in 2004
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (39.8 km / 24.7 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Causeway Bay Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong offers 454 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature down comforters. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Hong Kong hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; local and international calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- International calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception on selected days.
The Dining House – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
3T – On-site bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 7 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking 5 or more rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property will place a credit card authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. Kindly note that if a debit card is provided for such purposes, the related amount will be deducted by the bank during the authorization process. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 184.80 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 150 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 500 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong Formerly Cosmopolitan Hotel HK
- Cosmopolitan Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Dorsett Formerly Cosmopolitan Hotel HK
- Dorsett Formerly Cosmopolitan HK
- Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong Hotel
- Dorsett Hotel
- Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong (Formerly Cosmopolitan Hotel HK)
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Hong Kong (to be renamed Dorsett Wanchai)
You should know
- Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.