Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Chinese cuisine while dining at The One
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the quiet location and the proximity to shopping
- Steps from Hong Kong Zoo and Botanical Gardens and 5 minutes on foot from Government House
Garden View Hong Kong ratings based on 21 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Garden View Hong Kong
Great location in mid level Hong Kong
Excellent value in a great location
Well paced to visit Hong Kong
Very good value
Good Value for Money
About the Garden View Hong KongLocation No.1 MacDonnell Road, Central, Hong Kong,
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally every year. They will be closed from 01 November until 30 April:
- Swimming pool
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Garden View Hong Kong offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. The business-friendly Garden View Hong Kong also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Hong Kong hotel is smoke free.
- 142 guestrooms or units
- 20 levels
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (39.4 km / 24.5 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Central Station (2.5 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Garden View Hong Kong offers 142 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The One – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 400 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 159.5 for adults and HKD 121 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: HKD 672 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 400 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Garden View Hong Kong Hotel
- Garden View Hong Kong
- Garden View International Hotel
- Garden View International Hong Kong
- Garden View International House Hotel Hong Kong