Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Moon Thai, a theme restaurant that serves Thai cuisine
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the restaurant and the local sightseeing
- Steps from Man Mo Temple and 5 minutes on foot from PMQ
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 1521 reviews
About the Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong SohoLocation 83 Jervois Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong,
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 958 square feet (89 square metres). Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Soho. This 3.5-star Hong Kong hotel is smoke free.
- 274 guestrooms or units
- 38 levels
- 958 sq ft of conference space
- 89 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2012
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (36.3 km / 22.6 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Central Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Soho offers 274 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and a safe. Each accommodation is individually furnished. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Hong Kong hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Moon Thai – This theme restaurant specialises in Thai cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 400.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property charges a fee for violations of their smoke-free policy. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 300 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 400.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Soho Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Soho Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Soho
- Holiday Inn Express Soho
You should know
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.