- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Man Mo Temple
- 3 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal
- 5 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Soho is in Hong Kong's Central neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. International Finance Centre and Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Hong Kong Station is 14 minutes by foot.
- Man Mo Temple - 3 min walk
- PMQ - 5 min walk
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 5 min walk
- Soho - 6 min walk
- Mid-levels Escalators - 7 min walk
- Hong Kong Sheung Wan Station - 3 min walk
- Hong Kong Station - 14 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Moon Thai – Al fresco dining theme restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Soho
Food and drink