- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Man Mo Temple
- 3 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal
- 5 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Soho is in Hong Kong's Central neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. International Finance Centre and Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hong Kong Park and Kowloon Park. The Peak Tram and Ocean Park are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Hong Kong Station is 14 minutes by foot.
- Man Mo Temple - 3 min walk
- PMQ - 5 min walk
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 5 min walk
- Soho - 6 min walk
- Mid-levels Escalators - 7 min walk
- Hong Kong Sheung Wan Station - 3 min walk
- Hong Kong Station - 14 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Moon Thai – Al fresco dining theme restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Soho
Food and drink