Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the coffee shop/café
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the proximity to public transport
- Steps from Victoria Harbour and 8 minutes on foot from Tin Hau Temple
iclub Fortress Hill Hotel ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for iclub Fortress Hill Hotel
Smart hotel with tiny rooms
Super Hotel für einen Kurztripp in Hongkong
NOT BAD NOT SO GOOD
Mahtava Hong Kong
About the iclub Fortress Hill HotelLocation 18 Merlin Street, Hong Kong,
There's a coffee shop/café on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly iclub Fortress Hill Hotel. This 3.5-star Hong Kong hotel is smoke free.
- 338 guestrooms or units
- 36 levels
- Coffee shop
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (41.4 km / 25.7 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Fortress Hill Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Hong Kong Tin Hau Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
Iclub Fortress Hill Hotel offers 338 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at iclub Fortress Hill Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- iclub Fortress Hill Hotel Hong Kong
- iclub Fortress Hill Hotel
- iclub Fortress Hill Hong Kong
- iclub Fortress Hill
You should know
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.