Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, LCD TVs and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi
- Amenities include a computer, multilingual staff and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and spaciousness
- Within a 10-minute walk of Queen Elizabeth Stadium and Happy Valley Race Course
Reviews from Trip Advisor
65.0% of guests recommend out of 652 reviews
About the iclub Wan Chai HotelLocation 211 Johnston Road, Hong Kong,
Iclub Wan Chai Hotel offers its guests a 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The eco-friendly iclub Wan Chai Hotel also features express check-in, express check-out, and a lift. This 3.5-star Hong Kong hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 99 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- Built in 2009
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Computer for guest use
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (37.9 km / 23.6 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Wan Chai Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
Iclub Wan Chai Hotel offers 99 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 42-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Hong Kong hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Electric kettle
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at iclub Wan Chai Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Hotel Regal iClub
- iClub Hotel
- Regal iClub Hong Kong
- iClub Wan Chai Hotel
- iClub Wan Chai
- Iclub Wan Chai Hotel Hong Kong
- iclub Wan Chai Hotel Hotel
- iclub Wan Chai Hotel Hong Kong
- iclub Wan Chai Hotel Hotel Hong Kong
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.