- 2 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Mid-levels Escalators
- 5 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located by the sea, Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong is in Hong Kong's Central neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. International Finance Centre and Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Hong Kong Station is 12 minutes by foot.
- PMQ - 2 min walk
- Soho - 4 min walk
- Central Police Station - 4 min walk
- Mid-levels Escalators - 5 min walk
- Man Mo Temple - 6 min walk
- Hong Kong Sheung Wan Station - 4 min walk
- Hong Kong Station - 12 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Celebrity Cuisine – 1 star Michelin rating. Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- Breeze – Al fresco dining lobby lounge. Open daily.
About this property
Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great great location!!!! Close to a lot of great bars such as COA or Post Pubblico, galleries and noodles at Tsim Chai Kee