Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, plasma TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy Japanese cuisine with garden views at Umami Restaurant and Bar, one of the property's 3 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 6 minutes by car from Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal and 7 minutes from Soho
- Train station pick-up, train station drop-off and theme park shuttle service available for a fee
Le Meridien Cyberport ratings based on 1 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Le Meridien Cyberport
About the Le Meridien CyberportLocation 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong,
Le Meridien Cyberport offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. There are 14 meeting rooms available. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at the business-friendly Le Meridien Cyberport. A theme park shuttle and a train station drop-off service are available for a fee. Free valet parking is available. This 5-star Hong Kong hotel is smoke free.
- 170 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (39.5 km / 24.6 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Central Station (7 km / 4.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Train station pick-up and theme park shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Le Meridien Cyberport offers 170 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch Plasma televisions come with pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Umami Restaurant and Bar – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Prompt – This poolside restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Nam Fong – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
PSI Bar – Overlooking the ocean, this bar only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 550.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 238 for adults and HKD 118 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 300 per day
- Nearby parking fee: HKD 100 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cyberport Meridien
- Meridien Cyberport
- Meridien Cyberport Hong Kong
- Meridien Cyberport Hotel
- Meridien Cyberport Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Cyberport Hong Kong
- Le Meridien Cyberport Hotel Hong Kong
- Le Meridien Hong Kong
- Meridien Hong Kong
You should know
- Le Meridien Cyberport offers transfers from the train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.