Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, cable TV and DVD players
- Grab something to eat at one of the 10 restaurants, or stop for a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with reflexology, body treatments or aromatherapy at The Mandarin Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the proximity to shopping
- Steps from Legislative Council Building and Landmark Shopping Area
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 3623 reviews
About the Mandarin Oriental, Hong KongLocation 5 Connnaught Road, Hong Kong,
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 10 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A sauna, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Hong Kong hotel is smoke free.
- 499 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- 10 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 1963
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (37 km / 23 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Central Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Hong Kong Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong offers 499 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. A pillow menu is available. Televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Hong Kong hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong has 10 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
The Mandarin Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include Thai massages, facials, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open daily.
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Thai massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property permits up to 1 crib (infant bed) or 1 rollaway/extra bed per guestroom.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 600 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 372 for adults and HKD 251 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 190 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: HKD 190 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 190 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: HKD 190 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 600 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 600 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
You should know
- Reservations are needed for spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.