Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Regal Palace, a fine-dining restaurant that serves Chinese cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club
- Guests like the accommodation for the spaciousness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Victoria Harbour and 3 minutes on foot from Hong Kong Central Library
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 1705 reviews
About the Regal Hongkong HotelLocation 88 Yee Wo Street, Hong Kong,
Regal Hongkong Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a health club. There are 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Tour or ticket assistance, gift shops/news stands, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Regal Hongkong Hotel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is available for a fee. This 5-star Hong Kong hotel is smoke free.
- 481 guestrooms or units
- 35 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- Built in 1993
- Dining venue
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (40.7 km / 25.3 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Causeway Bay Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Hong Kong Tin Hau Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Regal Hongkong Hotel offers 481 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Regal Palace – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Alto 88 – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Cafe Rivoli – This coffee shop specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Tiffany Lounge – This lobby lounge serves brunch and light fare. Open daily.
Regal Patisserie – This Cafe serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 8 AM to 10 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 8 AM to 10 PM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 317 for adults and HKD 207 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 130 (one-way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Regal Hongkong Hotel Hong Kong
- Regal Hongkong Hotel
- Regal Hongkong Hong Kong
- Regal Hongkong
- Hotel Regal Hongkong
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.