Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LED TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat include a restaurant and a coffee shop
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the bar and room service
- Within a 15-minute walk of Times Square Shopping Mall and Hysan Place
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 143 reviews
About the The Emperor HotelLocation No. 373 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly The Emperor Hotel. This 4-star Hong Kong hotel is smoke free.
- 299 guestrooms or units
- 24 levels
- Built in 2017
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (37.7 km / 23.4 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Central Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
The Emperor Hotel offers 299 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. 43-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The Emperor Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 500.0 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 130 for adults and HKD 90 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.